Here is a something to consider that will really help us reach and disciple more people in Lebanon. Donor-advised funds provide you with simple, flexible, and tax efficient investing opportunity.
You can participate in our donor-advised fund by donating cash, stocks, or non-publicly traded assets such as real estate, private business interests and private company stock into one of donor advised funds. You will also be eligible for an immediate tax deduction. Then, you recommend grants be made to your local church, Heart for Lebanon, and/or your favorite charities at a time that works best for you.
Heart for Lebanon has a partnership with three donor-advised funds, all give you complimentary to the donor-advised that reflect your biblical values and make it simple for you to make an investment so that Heart for Lebanon can build new servants of Jesus in Lebanon based on Biblical values.
Heart for Lebanon has accounts with Barnabas Foundation, National Christian Foundation, and The Signatry Fund.
Benefits of using a donor-advised fund are.
- Timing – receive an immediate tax deduction at the time you make a gift into the account. Then, at a time that works best for you, advise how you wish your money is to be distributed.
- Flexibility – Grants can be requested at any time of the day using a convenient process. In addition, you can invest one-time or recurring increments
- Simplicity – Simplify your investing into God kingdom and record keeping by making all gifts of cash, stocks or appreciated assets into a single account.
- Privacy – You can choose to make all grants anonymously by selecting that option.
- Expertise – Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of one of our Donor-Advised funds representatives. They will help you manage and liquidate your non-cash asset gifts for the benefit of charitable causes.
You Can Help Make the Gospel available for Generations to come.
We can help you connect to one of our Donor-Advised funds so that you can be a wise steward of God’s resources. You can leave a legacy of generosity and make the Gospel available for years to come.
“The financial content provided here by Heart for Lebanon is educational in nature. Heart for Lebanon is not offering professional tax, legal, or accounting advice. For specific advice about the effect of any planning concept on your tax or financial situation or with your estate, please consult a qualified professional advisor.”